Size:10 x 25
Magnification: 10 x
Objective lens diameter: 25mm
Eyepiece diameter: 15mm
Eye Cups Type: Twist-up
Focus System: Center
Prism System: BaK-4
Field of view: 374ft/1093 yds
Field Angle: 7.8 Degrees
Close Focus: 3 m
Lens coating: Fully multi-coated
Waterproof : LifeWaterproof
1 x binoculars
1 x portable bag
1 x cleaning cloth
1 x neck strap
1 x instruction manual
1. Hold the binoculars in the normal viewing position and move the two barrels either apart or closer to each other until you have a single, clear field of view.
2. Set the right eyepiece to adjust focusing and sight on a distant subject.
3. Cover the right front lens with your hand and rotate the focusing wheel until the image in the left eyepiece appears sharp. Keep both eyes open while you make this adjustment.
4. Now cover the left front lens with your hand and rotate the right eyepiece until the image is sharp
5. The binoculars have now been adjusted to your eyes. Note the diopter reading of the right eyepiece for future reference.
Instructions for care:
1. Always store your binocular in the case when not in use
2. When wiping the lens, use a soft lint-less cloth
3. To remove any remaining dirt or smudges. Add one or two drops of isopropyl alcohol to the cloth.
1. Can be used for both day and night, low-light-level night vision, but can't see anything in complete darkness.
2. Never attempt to clean your binocular internally or try to take it apart.
3. Viewing the sun can cause permanent eye damage. Do not view the sun with this product.