100% satisfaction guarantee
Make everything you do more fine with our product or we'll refund you! WARRANTY and 30-DAY RETURNS makes this a zero-risk purchase. Also expect our world-famous A Customer Care.
Please no hesitation send the email to us if you have any question of the product or your order, we have a professional customer service team dedicated to you.
1. The line amplifier Must be placed on the high frequency head (LNB) one end.
2. In addition, the installation position of line amplifier is very important. Usually, we are installed it in the line near the high frequency head (LNB) - within 39inch/1m/3.3ft. This can effectively improve signal to noise ratio and compensation line loss.
3. Please purchase F-type connector if you want to work with RG6 cable.
A few common questions:
1. Can line amplifier release compensate for low and low signal noise ratio of antennas? Or is it possible to use a smaller pot or a lower high frequency head (LNB)?
A: No, the line amplifier can amplify the signal. but the noise signal is amplified together with the satellite signal. Therefore, do not expect the line amplifier to improve the gain and signal quality of the tuner. The signal-to-noise ratio is constant.
2. Since it can not improve the signal to noise ratio, why use the line amplifier?
A: When the line is too long, or the middle of the line connector or the line quality is poor, the line amplifier can reduce signal loss.
3.Should the line amplifier be placed near the high frequency end(LNB) or near the receiver side?
A: Near the high frequency head(LNB). This end is the best source of signal quality.