1 xPower Supply for Kinect,
1 x USB3.0 CABLE FOR KINECT2.0
1 x Mini Olclss Windlows HUBfor connect Kinect and Xbox One /S Console
Net Weight: about 365g(12.88OZ)
Gross Weight: about 385g(13.58OZ)
Dimension: 20.3cm x 13.3cm x 7.8cm
Troubleshooting the Kinect Adapter - part 1
- If the Kinect Adapter power supply light is not lit, there's no power getting to the power supply. Try another outlet or replace your adapter, if trying another outlet doesn't work.
- If the power supply light is orange, this means that the adapter is in standby mode and is waiting for the console to respond. Power cycle your console again.
- If the power supply light is white, this means there is power, and the sensor is active. Power cycling your console should also fix an unresponsive sensor that has power.
How to set up the Kinect Adapter with an Xbox One S console
Step 1: Set up the adapter
1.Plug the wall plug into the power supply.
2. Insert the round connector of the power supply into the Kinect hub.
3. Insert the Kinect sensor cable into the Kinect hub.
4. Insert the included USB cable into the Kinect hub.
5. You're now ready to connect the adapter to your console.
Step 2: Connect the adapter to the Xbox One S console
1. Insert the USB 3.0 cable into the left USB port labeled 'Kinect' on the back of the console. Your Kinect sensor is now ready to be set up on your console.
2. For best practice, make sure your Kinect sensor and Kinect Adapter are not sitting directly on top of your console.
3. On your console, scroll left to the Guide and select Settings.
4. Select All settings and scroll down to Kinect and devices.
5. Select Kinect and follow the instructions to set up your sensor.