Make Your Larger-than-life Business Ideas a Reality
Help your business ideas get noticed with the PIXMA iX 6820 Wireless Inkjet Business Printer. The PIXMA iX 6820 is the ideal office printer, able to output everything from 4 x 6 mailers to 11 x 17 spreadsheets - even big 13 x 19 presentation charts. You 'll be impressed by the quality. With 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi, it delivers exceptional printing detail. And with five individual ink tanks, you 'll not only get amazing color, you can replace only the color that runs out. The PIXMA iX 6820 helps to streamline your productivity with exclusive, downloadable Solution Templates. Say goodbye to the hassle of having to create every document from scratch.
Another valuable feature of the PIXMA iX 6820 is My Image Garden software. My Image Garden puts all your favorite printing features, such as Special Filters and Full HD Movie Print, in one convenient software application. It also helps you organize your photos with calendar view and facial recognition. Plus, creative templates in various color combinations and patterns help to inspire your photo projects. In addition, you 'll have access to Creative Park Premium where you can download exclusive creative projects and content.
- PGI-250 Pigment Black/Black XL
- CLI-251 Cyan/Cyan XL
- CLI-251 Magenta/Magenta XL
- CLI-251 Yellow/Yellow XL
- CLI-251 Black/Black XL
What's in the Box
- iX 6820 Wireless Business Inkjet Printer
- Power Cord
- Setup Ink Tanks
- Manuals and other documents
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1
- Hi-Speed USB
Speed and Quality
Superior Resolution:9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.4
Five Individual Ink Tank System:This high performance 5-color ink system consists of four dye-based inks for professional looking photos. A pigment-based black ink produces exceptionally crisp text.
1 Picoliter:1-picoliter sized ink droplets produce sharp, exceptionally detailed photos.
Print Documents and Web Pages Fast:Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 14.5 images per minute (ipm) for black and 10.4 images per minute (ipm) for color.6
Borderless Photos Fast:Print a beautiful, borderless 4 x 6 photo in approximately 36 seconds.5, 12
ChromaLife100 :This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon photo papers and inks for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 300 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.7
Ease of Use
Full HD Movie Print:Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital cameras and VIXIA camcorders into beautiful prints.8
My Image Garden:My Image Garden software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with great facial recognition, Special Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and so much more!9
Creative Park Premium:An exclusive service for users of genuine Canon inks, offering access to photos, templates and more.10
Quiet Mode:This considerate feature lets you print anytime without worrying about disturbing those around you.
Auto Power On:This convenient feature automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be printed.
Solution Templates:Exclusive downloadable posters and business documents.
Built-In Wireless:Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi enabled computer around the house.1
PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS):PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) lets you print and scan photos or documents from your mobile device using the free PPS app.11
AirPrint:Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch no drivers needed!2
Google Cloud Print:Allows users to print from Gmail and Google Docs on a mobile device, and from Google Chrome browser for Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome devices. With Google Cloud Print, you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. You can even share your home and work printers with anyone you choose.3
Ethernet:This wired LAN interface lets you connect to a home or office network.
Hi-Speed USB:Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
- Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used, and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional information.
- ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set. See our www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus for additional details.
- Full HD Movie Print is available from MOV and MP4 movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for MOV files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for MOV or MP4 files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
- To install using Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
- Requires an Internet connection and the PIXMA Printing Solutions ( PPS ) app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 5.1 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. For users of compatible Apple mobile devices, document printing requires Apple AirPrint, which requires an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Envelopes and High Resolution Paper are NOT supported for borderless printing.
- System requirements vary by application. For Mac OS, an Internet connection is required during software installation. For Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required to install My Image Garden, Quick Menu, and Easy-WebPrint EX software.