Built for busy, on-the-go professionals, the ultra portable PowerLite 1785W projector features wireless widescreen performance, plus convenient Miracast streaming. This ultra thin 4 lb model provides 3,200 lumens of color brightness, 3,200 lumens of white brightness (1) and WXGA resolution ideal for HD-quality content. Offering 3 x Higher Color Brightness (2) than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure vivid presentations. Featuring Miracast, the latest in wireless connectivity, the 1785W can mirror content from a smartphone or streaming device (3). It also supports Chromecast, Roku and MHL-enabled devices. And, its auto horizontal and vertical keystone correction offer fast, easy image adjustments.
1. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2. Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. The projectors used by a third-party lab for measuring color brightness were leading Epson 3LCD business and education projectors and leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD sales data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research sales data for Q1 through Q3 2013.
3. For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owners manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See our official site for details.
4. Gamut volume of leading Epson business and education projectors compared to leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD data for June 2013 through May 2014. Volume is measured in 3D in the CIE Lab coordinate space.
5 Based on TFCinfo: US Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study, Multimedia Projectors 2016.
6. Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. The projectors used by a third-party lab for measuring color brightness were leading 3LCD projectors and leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD sales data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research sales data for Q1 through Q3 2013.
7. Data source: ProjectorCentral.com, Feb. 2015. Average of 1,420 shipping models for which the manufacturers provided lumens and total power data, all resolutions and brightness levels. Energy efficiency was measured as wattage per lumen. It was measured for both 3LCD and 1-chip projectors in each of six brightness segments. 3LCD projectors averaged less required electricity per lumen in each of the six segments.
8. Leading 3LCD business and education projectors vs. leading 1-chip DLP projectors, selected according to NPD data as of July 2015. Based on U.S. research conducted by Radius Research.
9. Depending on your MHL device, charging may not be supported.
10. Expedited shipping not available in all areas. Road Service orders must be in by 3 p.m. Eastern Time for Next-Business-Day delivery.
11. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
12. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.