Feel the energy.
Electrostatic headphones are the top of the range Porsches of the audio world, and the Pro iESL is the engine that drives them.
Unlike traditional amplifiers, the Pro iESL delivers the extra-high-tension voltage needed to energize the electrostatic plates in the headphones that produce ultimate musical nirvana.
- Drive your electrostatics with one of the best energizers in the business. Compatible with all the great electrostatic headphone brands - including Orpheus and Koss.
- Both classic and cutting edge technology in 3 quality components delivers a perfectly matched listening experience - one-off Pinstripe Permalloy Core Transformer, a Bias Voltage Generator and the Capacitive Battery Power Supply.
- With a bandwidth of < 5hz= to=> 60kHz (-3dB), transformers in the iESL far exceed the requirements of the JAS High-Res Logo.
- An essentially perfect bias voltage source with no electronic noise whatsoever at any frequency as the headphones are in essence, powered by the battery bank and not the mains!
- The whole capacitor pack found in the iESL has around 35,000,000 kiloOhm insulation resistance, which means that self-discharge time (to 30%) is around 100,000 seconds or 27 hours.
- Maximum Output voltage: 640V RMS (16/20V in), 320V RMS (64/20V in)
- Frequency Response: 5Hz 50kHz (-3dB)
- Input Voltage (Pro iESL): 5V 9V/1A max
- Input Voltage (iPower): AC 85 265V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: <>
- Dimensions: 213(l) x 206(w) x 63.3(h) mm
- Weight: 2.5kg (5.5 lbs)
- The Pro iESL includes: Pinstripe Permalloy Core Transformer To lower distortion, Bias Voltage Generator To charge electrostatics to the max before cutting them off to run on battery, not the mains so no electronic noise bleeds into the headset
- EAN: 5081313081745
- MPN: 301003