Ugreen USB 2.0 OTG Micro USB 5 Pin to RJ45 10/100Mbps Ethernet adapter add a fast wired network interface through the micro-B USB port on your compatible Enabled Android tablet, smartphone and other compatible devices which have only wireless built-in, providing better video and movie streaming, downloads, and gaming by directly pluging into the micro USB ports of the devices without the need for a separate OTG (on-the-go) cable. It is perfect for situations where WIFI is unavailable or unreliable.
1. Support 10/100Mbps fast network access
2. Support IEEE 802.3, 802.3u(10Base-T, 100Base-T) compatible
3. Compliant with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X 10.4 and above, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6.x
4. LED indicators for Link and Activity
5. Support both Full-duplex with flow control and Half-duplex with backpressure operation
6. Support Full and Half duplex operating modes
7. ASIX AX 88772 chipset
8. Support Nintendo Switch
1. Support Android (Android 2.3 above), driverless
2. As tablets does not support the Modem dial-up (ADSL), this adapter must connected to the router
3. This adapter will not work if the android manufacturers have not included an Ethernet (wired internet) capability
Please kindly note this Adapter does NOT work with TV Stick.
USB 2.0 A male to Wired Ethernet
1. Drivers built in, no driver install required - on Windows 10/ 8/8.1, Surface Pro 1/2, ChromeBook.
2. Apple Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.11, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6.x, Windows 7/XP/Vista 32/64-bit require driver install via download or included disk
3. Reboot your PC after driver installation, then connect this USB ethernet adapter to your computer and ethernet
4. Not supported on ARM-based Windows, including Surface RT and Surface 2