1. 3 Dbi antenna,stronger wifi signal.
2. Supports cable network and Wi-Fi connection.
3. Plug and play, you can remotely view via related clients in iOS/Android mobile devices, Windows PC, Mac.Web browsers client support IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
Important tips before configuration:
1. Install the antenna.
2. Keep your camera and phone nearby the router while setting.
3. The camera only supports 2.4GHz band not 5GHz. Please close the 5GHz before connecting, if your router supports both bands.
4. The name and password of your Wi-Fi should not contain special characters such as 'and and
5. Make sure that your Wi-Fi encryption is WPA2-PSK(AES).
6. The whole process should be finished within 5 minutes from power on. Otherwise, the camera should be unplugged and powered back.
7. Reset the camera if it is failed after several attempts.(Hold the reset button for about 15 seconds, then release the button, it will reset automatically.)
Step 1: Launch the iSmartViewPro app, Click to access Add Camera page and select Add cameras via WiFi configuration guide
Step 2: Scan the QR code on the bottom of the camera, and name the camera. Then Next
Step 3: Input correct WiFi password, then Confirm, then it will try to connect. It will go back to the camera page and show online if adds successfully. Please tap try again and repeat the process for 2-4 times, if it fails to connect.
You can also choose the method of One Key Wi-Fi Configuration
More details, please kindly refer to our Quick Installation Guide
1 Power Adapter
1 Ethernet Cable
1 WiFi Antenna
1 Set of Bracket and Mounting Screws
1 Quick Installation Guide