Projection technique: DLP
Keystone correction: automatic
Light source: LED
LED lifespan: up to 30000 hours
Standby time: 4 hours
Working time: about 150 minutes
WiFi: 2.4G / 5G Dual-band WiFi
Operation system: Android 7.1 ( support upgrade )
Screen mirror: support
Storage: 8GB ( internal )
TF card: max. supported 32G
Projecting distance: 1-5M
Projecting image size: 30 - 120inch
Wireless connection: WiFi and Bluetooth
Sound: built-in stereo speaker
Lithium-ion Battery: 4200MAH
Usage: house / office / outdoor activities / party, etc.
Connect to iOS devices:
1. Update Wifidisplay to latest version.
Open Wifidisplay on the desktop of this mini projector, it will automatically detect and prompt update.
2. Make sure your iPhone / iPad and the mini projector are connected to the same WIFI.
3. Open Wifidisplay on the projector, and open the Airplay of your iOS device to search equipment. Click the required name of the projection equipment.
Connect to Android devices:
1. Make sure your Android device and the mini projector are connected to the same WIFI.
2.Open WifiDisplay of this mini projector ( Menu- Wifidisplay- click to enter into the app). The system will search the mobile phone model automatically.
3. Open the Multiscreen on the Android device, the mobile model will be searched on the projector, and then click the confirm key.