ZasLuke USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter cable is designed for directly connection a USB-enabled devices( such as laptop, desktop) to a HDMI-enabled devices( such as monitor, projector, TV). A cost-saving double-monitor or dual-display option. No any additional USB-HDMI adapter or HDMI cables required.
1. Support for USB 3.0 input and HDMI output
2. Computer connection: USB 3.0 480Mbps of bandwidth
3. USB3.0 maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080, including 1600 x 1200
4. HDMI output port supports 1.65Gbps / 165MHz / 24bit Bandwidth
5. ONLY Support Windows 10, Windows 8, Window8.1,Windows 7 computers and Mac OS 10.11.6 and Mac OS 10.12.6
1.Connect the USB end to USB 3.0 port of your laptop/PC and the HDMI end to the HDMI on your projector.
2.Please try to install its internal driver directly. After plug it into your computer, you will find a new USB device folder in your computer, then double clicks the computer, double clicks the FL2000DX-2.134054.0to install.
3. After the installation, you will be prompted to restart your computer. please plug the USB end and click Yes to restart the computer.
4 It takes about 6-10 seconds to mirroring from PC to TV, after you get everything ready, then you can duplicate or extend your display.
1. ONLY FROM USB-TO-HDMI Displays (TV/monitors). Can NOT be used as a VGA-to-USB converter cable.
2. Don't connect this cable to any hub or docking station, please directly connect the USB end to your computer or latptop, not to the docking station or hub.
3. If your computer have USB 2.0 port only, DON'T RECOMMEND TO BUY. It also support USB2.0 port, but for USB2.0 port the max resolution support 800600 only.
4. Only support one additional display, Extend or mirror your workstation to another screen. One additional Monitor, so please don't use more than one USB.